The basic care of underwear is very simple; however more than one guy has ruined his favourite brief by not knowing. This is why we’ve developed a simple guide so that your CODE 22 will be with you for a long time, maintaining its shape and color.
Taking care of your undies is a simple task, so just follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is turn your used garments inside out, so when you wash them, the dirtiest parts will be exposed.
- The water temperature should not exceed 30ºC.
- Use a neutral detergent preferably, or one that takes care of delicate
- Select a gentle wash cycle.
- The water temperature also applies to rinsing.
- You can spin them to reduce the water in the fabric before hanging them outdoors, even upside down, and in the shade.
THE BIG ‘NO’
DO NOT use a dryer or iron, the reason is the same as why not use hotter water than 30 ° C: the heat modifies the texture of the fabric, its appearance changes unfavorably and it loses the ability to return to its original shape. High temperatures can adversely affect color. Objects such as heaters and irons can leave marks of varying degrees of damage, from tanning or burning to wrinkles.
DO NOT use a dryer or iron, any temperature over 30ºC will modify the texture of the fabric, its appearance changes unfavourably while losing its ability to return to its original shape. High temperatures can adversely affect color. Objects such as heaters and irons can leave marks of varying degrees of damage. DO NOT use bleach, these products are abrasive and deteriorate the properties of the fabric, affecting its elasticity and modifying the colors.
Easy right? Give your CODE 22 underwear a longer life while adding a couple more boxers to your collection.
Visit our underwear section HERE.